Skip to main content

Ayurvedic Astrology with Pavati ParulKali

 


Im so excited about my guest on Monday 16th November on FIRE FROM THE SUN

A tour through Vedic Astrology               with Parulkali Veda Also known as Parvati. 

Parvati is an experienced healer, guide and coach who uses the knowledge and practice of Vedic Astrology, Vedic Counseling, Ayurveda and Vedanta to help clients see the root of their karmic life obstacles and gives clear and effective remedial measures on how to help overcome them quickly. She has a poular youtube channel where she gives regular new moon and full moon readings.  https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxWLzsRcrCFn_SRImNS-sQw

She also points back to your place of power and guides you to realize how to access it for your personal healing journey. To “know thyself” is the cornerstone of her work.

I had a reading with her last month and it was a profound experience. Her insight and guidance is part of my plans for the rest of this year and 2021

But our first meeting was so much fun and will stay with me forever, mostly because we had so so much fun !

2 years ago I had a stall at Noisily Festival and I met a gorgeous and vivacious America Asian women who too had a background in fashion manufacturing. She loved the print African prints that I use in my tailoring work. In the time she spent on the stall we talked about the joys and lows of being a 2nd generation westerner in a traditional family.


Parvati left the stall and that night started telling her friends about a woman called Akua with a fashion and wellness stall and one of her friend's Guy said,

I used to know a woman called Akua from over 20 years ago who was also in fashion, parties and festivals. 

Guy and Parvati came to stall and an even tighter bond was created. I hadn't seen guy in over 2 decades, but the gap of time was healed in an instant and Parvati and I became firm friends.


But Parvarti has not always been a creative soul hanging out at music festivals and fashion shows. She was a good Asian girl who did what she believed would make her family proud and started her working life as city girl working for a corporation. But this didn't make her happy. So she hacked it all in and went travelling round India and rediscovered her roots and indiginous roots and Spirituality.

Now Parvati is a Vedic  life Coach and Astrologer. Her sessions are to help you understand your blocks and unconscious


beliefs. As well as Vedic Astrology she offers  consultations in Ayurvedic diet for groups and individuals. She also gives workshops and lectures.

Contact Parvita at www.visionaryveda.com

So join us tomorrow
4pm to 6pm UK
https://www.facebook.com/akua.ofosuhene.7

LIVE: Zoom meeting.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86130609093?pwd=RmxiUjZ4Y09SaHk0cjBhVy9mQW9wZz09
Meeting ID: 861 3060 9093
Password: fire

You can contact  Parul at
www.visionaryveda.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JJ Rawlings Dead, He was not my hero

  Interesting seeing the tributes to JJ Rawlings who died on the 12th November 2020. I wonder about his lasting legacy. I have a biased view of his reign and find it hard to forget the pain of his coups and direction he sent Ghana in. I remember he and his soldiers  blamed Ghana's powerful market women for the country's wows and so they flogged market women in public, killed judges, locked up and tortured journalists, and shot politicians. I was about 9 when Rawlings and his band of not so merry men took over Ghana. I don't know if Ghana was in a bad way, I was a child, but  remember that my life changed after the 1979 coup and was never the same again. My parents had lived in the UK for 10 years as was their plan and they returned home to Ghana in 1976. I was 6 years old. I loved my new home Ghana, I went to a private school and my dad worked for the timber marketing board.  We ate breakfast and supper at the dinning table, had a house boy who swept the house and an older

Why Im No Longer Dancing with Racism

  This story begun after the George Floyd killing. Prior to that day Id been enjoying the global retreat, working on my Chakras by grounding, affirmations and meditating like a monk. Why? Because my brother is a healer who realigns Chakras which helps to rewire your brain. We as siblings had been using the time to do some concentrated inner work. According to my brother's gifts black women can have a more stagnant root chakra, so i was determined to get mine aligned and in good working order, after all if the foundations are not good then the rest of the building is not safe. At the same time i had noticed that for the first 3 to 4 weeks into the global retreat there had been no racism stories in the press, this coupled with the restrictions in work and travel brought an even more welcome relief from racism. My friends and family discussed in happy tones the sense of relief to be in this new reality. Do you remember that at the start of the COVID story, they said that black p

We can return to the singularity LOVE every day

I have an inner knowing that we have already transended the 3rd dimension I think it happened 1000s & 1000s of years ago. A decision was made to dupe the world through deep trauma to make us believe that all living things were not important and evolved. We were tricked to believe that technology was the key to our asension and only a few who were learned through a particular linage of schooling could conjure the technology that proved our assention beyond the confines of nature. But first they had to tramatice populations, through violence, waves of slavery, oppression and rape. Anything that would keep humanity in constant fear. The facets of the singularity was made into modes of polarity and opposition. Prehaps 1000s of years ago is when it begun in reality. There is evidence of many many populations that were leaders in the true knowledge of the world and universe being killed off, by nuclear weapons and unknown to us now forces. Later in times we remember in b